Implementation of the 2018 State Program on Reintegration Assistance to Returned Georgian Migrants has started
Winner NGOs of the grant contest for Reintegration Assistance to Returned Georgian Migrants 2018 State Program are revealed.
Applications submitted within the grant contest have been reviewed and evaluated according to the predetermined criteria by the Commission established for the administration of the State Program. The Commission consists of the representatives of the Ministry of Internally Displaced Persons from the Occupied Territories, Accommodation and Refugees of Georgia, international organizations and the independent expert.
In order to support reintegration of returned Georgian migrants, GEL 650 000 has been allocated from the 2018 state budget, which will be distributed among the grant winning NGOs.
The following NGOs are the winners of the grant contest for The Reintegration Assistance to Returned Georgian Migrants 2018 State Program, that will cover the whole territory of Georgia:
- “Public Advocacy” - Tbilisi, Kvemo Kartli, Mtskheta-Mtianeti;
- “Samtskhe-Javakheti Regional Association "Toleranti" - Samtskhe-Javakheti, Shida Kartli;
- Foundation "AbkhazInterncont"(AIC) - Samegrelo-Zemo Svaneti;
- Young Scientists Union "Intellect" - Adjara, Guria;
- Fund "AbkhazInterncont"(AIC) - Racha-Lechkhumi, Kvemo Svaneti;
- Kakheti Regional Development Foundation (KRDF) – Kakheti.
In order to support reintegration process of returned Georgian migrants, the grant winner NGOs will provide the following services to beneficiaries:
- Provision of medical treatment and medications;
- Funding income-generating projects;
- Supporting professional training/retraining and qualification raising of beneficiaries;
- Provision of temporary accommodation.
More information on the state program can be found here: http://mra.gov.ge/eng/static/8769