LIST OF PROJECTS IN THE FIELD OF MIGRATION
The following document is prepared by the Secretariat of the State Commission on Migration Issues and represents a unified data highlighting ongoing and/or realized projects in the field of migration sorted on thematic basis.
Sustaining Migration Management in Georgia (ENIGMMA 2)
The “Sustaining Migration Management in Georgia” (ENIGMMA 2) project is funded by the EU-Georgia Financing Agreement, signed in May 2017 within the European Neighbourhood Instrument (ENI) 2016 Technical Cooperation Facility II Programme. The project broadly builds on the results of previous activities of the International Centre for Migration Policy Development (ICMPD) in Georgia, including the recently implemented EU-funded “Enhancing Georgia’s Migration Management” (ENIGMMA) project which supported the Government of Georgia in the implementation of migration-related areas of the Visa dialogue between the European Union and Georgia.
The ENIGMMA 2 project runs from September 2017 to November 2020. It will be implemented by ICMPD and the State Commission on Migration Issues (SCMI) of Georgia.
For additional information, please see: http://www.enigmma.ge
- ENIGMMA Inception Report (1.26 MB)
Sustaining Border Management and Migration Governance in Georgia (SBMMG)
The overall objective of this action is to enhance the capacities of Georgian authorities in the areas of integrated border management and migration governance in line with relevant EU-Georgia cooperation frameworks and government action plans.
This new project funded by the EU will run from November 2017 to October 2020 and follows up on the previous EU-funded project commonly known as “More for More”, implemented in the period December 2013 – July 2017.
For additional information, please see: http://informedmigration.ge
Strengthening the development potential of the EU Mobility Partnership in Georgia through targeted circular migration and Diaspora mobilization.
The main activities of the project include migration policy advice component, testing a pilot circular migration scheme between Germany and Georgia, mobilization of Georgian diaspora through different conferences, support to business ideas etc. It is planned as well to gather lessons learned and present them in a manual which would serve for replication for other programs and initiatives within the EU Mobility Partnership.
For additional information, please see: www.migration-georgia.alumniportal.com
- Manual on Circular Migration Scheme (1.7 MB)
International Centre for Migration Policy Development
- MIGRATION NEWSLETTER No. 1 (3.56 MB)
- ENIGMMA #2 Newsletter (3.23 MB)
- ENIGMMA #3 Newsletter (3.61 MB)
- ENIGMMA #4 Newsletter (2.73 MB)
- ENIGMMA #5 Newsletter (3.8 MB)
- ENIGMMA #6 Newsletter (1.24 MB)
- ENIGMMA #7 Newsletter (2.97 MB)
- ENIGMMA #8 Newsletter (1.97 MB)
- ENIGMMA #9 Newsletter (1.57 MB)
- ENIGMMA #10 Newsletter (1.03 MB)
- Mobility Partnership Facility – Leaflet (310.25 KB)
Interantional Organization for Migration
- More for More #1 Newsletter (1 MB)
- More for More #2 Newsletter (1.41 MB)
- More for More #3 Newsletter (11.01 MB)
- MICIC Initiative #1 Newsletter (1.17 MB)
- MICIC Initiative #2 Newsletter (934.7 KB)
- MICIC Initiative #3 Newsletter (1.23 MB)
- MICIC Initiative #4 Newsletter (1.06 MB)
- Readmission Newsletter (577.75 KB)